My New Friend

Conversation


Muthia : Ughh..i've been very hungry.
Faza     : Yes, me too. I've been waiting for 15 minutes. 
Muthia : By the way, what's your name?
Faza     : My name is Faza, and you?
Muthia : My name is Muthia, do you come here often?
Faza     : Yes, because a lot of food here are delicious.
Muthia : Oh really? this is my first time here.
Faza     : Yes, you have to try strawberry pancake because it's verry delicious.
Muthia : Okay i will try because i love so much strawberry. Except pancake, what's your favourite menu in here?
Faza     : My favourite is spaghetti carbonara.
Muthia : Ohh i love it too.
Faza     : Anyway, where do you live?
Muthia : I live in Antapani, and you?
Faza     : I live in Ciwastra.
Muthia : Look!! there are mv from Shawn Mendes. I love his songs so much.
Faza     : Yes, me too. Have you heard Aftertaste?
Muthia : Yes, i love this song so much.
Faza     : Okay, i think i have to go. Nice to meet you.
Muthia : Nice to meet you too.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pekan Ilmiah