Hello my new friends!!

 Let me introduce myself.

My name is Muthia Naila Putri Yudia. But you can call me 'Muthia'. I was born in Purwakarta,08 April 2002. I live in Jl.Kadipaten 13 no.11 Antapani, Bandung.

I live with my uncle and aunt. Actually i come from Purwakarta. I have 2 younger brothers.One of them is studying at grade 7 and another one is 2 years. I was live in Bandung since 2014.

I was study at SDP Al-Muhajirin Purwakarta, then i moved to Bandung amd study at SMP Darul Hikam Bandung. And now i studying at SMAN 3 Bandung.

My hobbies are travelling, listen to the music, and watching movie or drama. I and my family love travelling because its so fun.

My favourite foods are pasta, fried chicken, and all my cuisine parents. And my favourite place is beach. Because i can play the sands with my family.

My favourite songs are all songs of One Direction because i'm directioners. I was directioners since 2015. I wish One Direction comming back from they're hiatus. And my favourite movies are Despicable Me 1,2, and 3. They are so cute.

My family and i wish we can go to Makkah to fulfill Umroh together, and travelling to many city or country.

Last, i wishes to be doctor and make my parents proud.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pekan Ilmiah