Strengthness Weakness and Goals

Hello everyone, my name is Muthia Naila Putri Yudia but you can also called me Muthia or Muthi. I am 16 years old now and i will turning 17 years old in April this year. I was born on April 08th, 2002 in Purwakarta. Do you know Purwakarta? The city is famous with the culinary that has a very delicious taste. The food is Sate Maranggi. If you have never tried it, you should try it immediately.

Move on from my city, i will tell you a little about my family. I have 2 younger brothers. My first brother is now in grade 2 junior high and my second brother is still 3 years old. The difference age between me and my first brother is 3 years and with my second brother is 13 years. My family lives in Purwakarta. I have not lived with my family since junior high school. I have been living in Bandung since junior high school. At that time I lived in a dormitory. Do you know Darul Hikam? This is my junior high school.

First time i entered junior high i was scared because i was in a new environment and away from my parents. I am confused because I had to do everything myself without my parents. Also at that time I got bullying from some of my friends. I thought I could not survive there with this condition and could not pursue the lesson well. But after i fought against it i was able to prove to people who had bullied me that i wasn't what they thought and rewarded them with an achievement that i had achieved.

when I was in junior high school, I was very grateful because I got some achievements that I didn't even expect. I participated in several city and national competitions and olympiads,
although not all went straight and won. I once got a bronze medal at the national level and that made me still feel unbelief until now.
And thankfully I never left the top 5 even though I didn't take tutoring.  If you think I'm someone who is very diligent in learning and likes it, you are wrong because i am a person who does not like continuous learning, for me studying at school and having discussions with friends is enough unless the next day there will be a test or assignment.

If there is free time or when there is no daily test in the next day, i prefer to do my hobby that are watching movies with my friends or listening to music and singing together. When weekend I often go hangout with my friends visiting various places such as tourist attractions or malls and sometimes we shop together.

Oh ya like most other people, I also have dreams that I dreamed of since I was little. The dream was to become a pediatrician. I liked children a long time ago so I wanted to treat sick children and make them smile again.

But now I'm confused with my ideals because I have an interest in other fields and I have some weaknesses that I have to fight if i want to become a doctor. my weakness is that I am a careless and lazy person. I'm also a little timid so that it can prevent me from becoming a doctor if I don't fight it.

But besides weakness I also have strength. my strength that is if i have the desire or dream i will chase it until i get it, i am also not an easy person to give up so almost can be said stubborn in achieving something i want.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini