Dialogue Offers and Suggestions

 Dialogue about Career

Muthia : " Hello Feny, how are you?"
Feny     : " I am not feeling good today"
Muthia : " What is going on?"
Feny     : " I am confused choosing my career. I have a different opinion with my parents."
Muthia : " May i know what your parents want you to become?"
Feny     : " Of course, I'll tell you. My parents want me to be a doctor, but i can't fulfill their  wish because i had trauma with the hospital."
Muthia : " Oh my God, i think success in life depends on the right choice of career. You must choose your career properly. Why don't you choose a career that suits your skill?"
Feny     : " I think so. I like drawing and designing something, so I'd rather be an architect than a doctor. But like i said before, i feel bad if  i can't fulfill my parents' wishes. I'm afraid they are not happy later."
Muthia : " It's a good profession. I think your parents' happiness not determined from it. Remember that if the child happy the parents will be happy too. I'm sure if you are successful with being n architect, your parents will be proud of you."
Feny     : " Seriously?!"
Muthia : " Of course. How if you choose your own career?"
Feny     : " Okay then, i will try and prove that become an architect. I can be a successful person too."
Muthia : " Good choice, Feny. Choosing career is not enough. We must work hard to fulfill our plan."
Feny     : " I agree. Thank you, Muthia. It was really nice speaking to you. By the way, because you already helped me if you want, I'll buy some food for you."
Muthia : " You're welcome. That's very nice of you too, thanks."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Strengthness Weakness and Goals